118 independent living units
PLEASE NOTE, if you are, or have been a tenant of the Phoenixstraat 16A1-16A90 in Delft, it's unfortunately not possible to book this residence.
At the Antonia Veerstraat in the southwest of Delft you will find the 2-storey residential complex with 118 independent studios. The Antonia Veerstraat is located 1000 meters from the central station and the TU campus as the crow flies. In 5 minutes you are on the bike at one of both locations.
The complex has its own launderette (at a favorable rate), the larger studios have their own connection for washing machine and dryer and also have their own meter cupboard. In addition, there is a bicycle shed, common outdoor space and 34 parking spaces on site that can be rented separately. There is a lift in the building.
The units are well equipped with:
• Curtains, floor covering and lights;
• Bed with mattress, desk with chair and wardrobe.
• Kitchen with appliances;
• Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet;
• Fiber optic internet and digital TV via IP.
*Conditions and extra costs:
• We only rent to students, therefore residents who are no longer a student must leave within 6 months.
• The minimum rental period is 12 months.
• Sublease is not allowed and is actively checked.
In addition to the rental price, the tenant must pay the following fees:
• Service costs | €50,00 per month
• Internet and television | € 34,50 per month
• Furnishing | € 50,00 per month
• Laundry | € 12,50 per month
Once off payment in advance
• Registration costs | € 50.00
• Security deposit | € 1,000.00
• Administrative costs | € 75.00
• Final cleaning | € 100.00
Available units are on our booking site www.xior-booking.com.
* We reserve the right to reject applicants without giving reason.