Students who are searching to rent a room from now till the 1st or 15th of August 2022 can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You have to leave the room on this end date and can't stay for a longer time.
Hogeschool Utrecht Students (HU):
The booking site for the Willem Dreeslaan for the academic year of 2022-2023 Hogeschool Utrecht (HU) is open on Monday 2th of May 2022 at 09.00 AM. Only exchange students (EEA and non-EEA students) and first year degree students (non-EEA) are eligible to apply for a room and you will need a code to start the booking procedure. This code is provided by the Hogeschool Utrecht (HU). Book a room on our bookingsite www.xior-booking.com for the period 08-08-2022 until 01-08-2023 with the description HU-YEAR.
Utrecht University students (UU):
The booking site for the Willem Dreeslaan for the academic year of 2021-2022 Utrecht University (UU) opens on Wednesday the 18th of May 2022 at 09:00 AM. This code is provided by the Utrecht University (UU). Utrecht University has reserved this accommodation for new international students who are eligible for the Reserved Accommodation Programme. Note that when you apply for a reserved room studio for new international UU students, Xior Student Housing will verify your eligibility with Utrecht University. Book a room on our bookingsite www.xior-booking.com for the period 22-08-2022 until 7-08-2023 with the description UU.
134 non-self-contained, furnished and upholstered rooms
Type: Basic +
The rooms are all equipped with:
- Curtains, wardrobe, coat rack, notice board and desk with desk chair
- Own sink with cold water and a mirror
- Bed (90cmx200cm) with mattress and cover
- Each room has access to (LAN) internet connection but you must purchase your own
router to have access to a secure signal in your room.
Monthly rent and additional monthly fees / costs:
- Monthly net rent | Please check the montly rental price of this room excl. extra costs on the top right of this ad
- Advance service costs | € 90.00 per month
- Advance energy costs | € 90.00 per month
- Internet | € 17.00 per month
- Furniture and furnishings | € 40.00 per month
To apply select “register here” and pay the registration fee of € 25.00. We will then verify your eligibility with the Hogeschool Utrecht or Utrecht University. Once your eligibility is confirmed we will ask you to complete your reservation by signing the contract and transfer the one off advanced payments as well as the first month’s rent (by debit card). These payments must be completed within the given time frame, but you are advised to proceed with payment as soon as possible, to avoid automatic cancellation of your reservation.
One off payments when you apply:
- Registration costs | € 25.00 (when you register)
- First rent payment
- Security deposit | € 500.00
- Administrative costs | € 75.00
- Professional final cleaning | € 50.00
- Linen package (optional) | € 85.00
- Starter package of tableware (optional) | € 40.00
- Cleaning package (optional) | € 50.00
- TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router (optional) | € 35.00
NOTE: you can only order the packages when you book a room. After the booking you can't order packages anymore.
- We only rent to students from the Hogeschool Utrecht and Utrecht University.
- There is a fixed rental period, early termination of the agreement is not possible.
- The room is for one person.
- Sublease is not allowed and is actively checked.
- Note that making multiple bookings is not allowed. In this case only your first reservation remains valid and any additional reservations by the same applicant will be rejected.
Available units are on our booking site www.xior-booking.com.
* We reserve the right to reject applicants without giving reason.