280 independent living units
Campus Woudestein is located directly on the campus of Erasmus University Rotterdam. The tram to the city center and train station are situated at the door. Inside the building is a communal laundry room with washing machines and dryers, a study room and a bicycle shed. Outside there is a central collection point for household waste.
The studios are well equipped with:
- Curtains, wardrobe with shelves and desk with chair
- Kitchen with 2 ceramic hobs, combo microwave, kettle and fridge with freezer
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and sink
- Bed (120x210cm) with mattress and cover and 2 storage drawers.
Conditions and additional costs *:
- We only rent to first year international students who study at Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR / RSM). You can’t rent a studio at the Burgemeester Oudlaan when you have a Dutch
nationality or live in the Netherlands.
- You are between 17 and 30 years old.
- EUR: there is a fixed rental period from the 15th of August 2020 to the 10th of August 2021, an early cancellation is never possible.
- RSM BV: there is a fixed rental period from the 3th of January 2020 to the 28th of December 2020, an early cancellation is never possible.
- Sublease is not allowed and is actively checked.
In addition to the rental price, the tenant must pay the following fees:
- Service costs | € 37.50 per month
- Advance energy costs | € 40.00 - € 45.00 per month
- Internet and laundry | € 27.50 per month
- Furnishing and furniture | € 50.00 per month
Once off payment in advance:
- Registration costs | € 50.00
- Security deposit | € 1,000.00
- Administrative costs | € 75.00
- Final cleaning | € 150.00
Available units are on our booking site www.xior-booking.com.
* We reserve the right to reject applicants without giving reason.